Find our top Sires here.
We select our herd sires based on pedigree, phenotype, foot quality, soundness, balanced EPDs and the quality of their dam.
- AAA Registration Number: 19332923
- Date of Birth: Feb 1, 2018
- Sire: ICC Pay Raise 4886
- Dam: Kramers Evergreen Erica 359
- Description: #8007 was acquired from the 2019 Kramer Angus bull sale. His dam also produced the $25,000 top selling lot #1 bull in Kramer’s 2015 sale Kramers D9 411, she is a maternal gem from the featured Evergreen Erica cow family at Kramer Angus. 8007 has an outcross pedigree to all of our cattle, he is moderate framed and athletic with a balanced EPD profile. His first calves in 2020 are consistent and impressive.
- AAA Registration Number: 19213561
- Date of Birth: Feb 15, 2018
- Sire: PVF Insight 0129
- Dam: K A Lady Barbara 314
- Description: #824 was retained in our herd primarily due to his additional frame size, performance and phenotype. He also is out of one of our top Lady Barbara donor cows and has great feet and a quiet disposition. His first calves in 2020 look just like him.
- AAA Registration Number: 19518888
- Date of Birth: Sep 13, 2018
- Sire: Basin Payweight 1682
- Dam: Bear Mtn Jamie 1071
- Description: #8825 was acquired from the 2020 Bear Mountain Angus bull sale, his dam was the $10,000 high seller in their 2018 mature cow herd dispersal. We were attracted to his exceptional depth of body, length, soundness and 6.0 frame size. His pedigree is an outcross to all of our cattle and his EPD profile is balanced and exceptional.